Friday, October 15, 2010

Drunk Off The Power; T.I Heads Back to Jail

T.I Heads Back to Jail For 1 yr. min + What's so Glamourous About a Ride or Die Chick Again?
First off I'm really disturbed to hear this because T.I is such a talented intelligent guy however his decisions and choice of company reflect another story. For all those who don't know T.I and his ride or die Tameka "Tiny" Cottle were caught riding extremely dirty not too long ago. This brings me too my next point; There is nothing powerful or cool about being a "ride or die chick". Yea Tiny hung around with T.I during his last 1 year stint and I'm sure her "come whatever" attitude will have her hanging around this time. I think it's time to try something different ,instead of i'll stick by you and do what ever with you, how about Tiny grab some power and say "I did it once but i won't do it again grow up and get your shit together Tip because I will not tolerate raising a family alone for another 1,2,3 or 4 years". I'm sure Tiny loves T.I but her overly accommodating attitude may be hurting him instead of encouraging him to grow up. Prayers to both of them hopefully Tiny will embrace her inner Power Chic or T.I will go find one. That may sound harsh but holding the yayo (or whatever) with your man is is not sexy.


No comments:

Post a Comment